Monday, October 29, 2007

Punctuation Alert.

I am writing this down for its puntuation marks. It shows how they could be used. The best bit being, it also happens to be funny. Robert Ludlum's Bourne Ultimatum.

“I am a maniac,” he stated, emphasizing each word. “Certifiably insane and I’ll sign the papers of commitment myself.”
“Good to see you, crazy Mo,” said Conklin.
“Have you any idea what I did?... I purposely crashed a car into a tree with me in it! Then after walking atleast half the distance to Bronx, I was picked up by the only person I know who may have more loose bananas in her head than I do. Her libido is unhinged and she’s running away from her trucker husband – hot on her French heels – who I subsequently learned has the cuddly name of Bronk. My hooker chauffer proceeds to hold me hostage, with such wiles as threatening to yell ‘Rape!’ in a dinner filled with a collection of the NFL’s most carnivorous linebackers – except for the one who got me out.”


I wasted away my precious sunday reading the damn book. I didn't think it was exceptionally brilliant. Nevertheless its well fabricated.

No comments: